PhayLin-KamaKayaPhayLin-KamaKaya

AIM
Phay666

It's Raining It's Boring It's Raining It's Boring

It was great

It was funny and all untill it just stopped... Right after his computer came on it just stopped... And if his Electricity is off, why are his lights and fan still on?? It confuses me. Sucked that it stopped, but it was good.

Otherside - Ep. 2 Otherside - Ep. 2

Tragdor

HAHA! Tragdor is funny, burning everything and all. At first I thought it was the same as the first but then BOOM! Tragdor comes! Funny. If, for some reason, you made a third one with something like that happening, something that is unexpexted, I would watch it and most likely like it!

em0 em0

It was very well done, that's for sure.

I can still remember three monthes ago, when what people call 'emo' now was known as sensitive, or poetic, or even romantic. But everyone had to be overly sensitive about everything at the same time and created a new label. But anyway, I liked the movie. I really hate god damn labels though. But whatever.

Anime Face Maker v1.0 Anime Face Maker v1.0

It was cool.

I recognized most of the hairs and characters and stuff. I saw a few peices of characters but nothing to finish them. For instance Cloud's sword but no hair or body in the dress up. It was fun.

Final Fantasy Simdate RPG Final Fantasy Simdate RPG

Good Idea.

First thing that wasnt too great was only being able to pick main characters. I personally wanted to be Zell from VIII. Second was there was no Aeris. I am a Tifa fan, but how can you NOT have Aeris?? She was killed 1/3 way in the game you could atleast have be in the Sim Date. Graphics I didnt really like. They werent very well done. I dont give a hoot about spelling so that was fine. Music was a good job and all that. Great Idea but it could be WAY better. Thanks anyway.

Summer Flirt (a dress-up) Summer Flirt (a dress-up)

Wonderful

Great for making girls you could really know. If you could, please add more stuff. That is to say, Pink clothing, angel wings, lace underwear, more rings, and a background with grass and her on a tree stump. If you did that I would be able to make someone I know PERFECTLY. Im sure other people would like that stuff too, especially the wings. Great Job!