PhayLin-KamaKayaPhayLin-KamaKaya

AIM
Phay666

Anime Face Maker v1.0 Anime Face Maker v1.0

It was cool.

I recognized most of the hairs and characters and stuff. I saw a few peices of characters but nothing to finish them. For instance Cloud's sword but no hair or body in the dress up. It was fun.

Final Fantasy Simdate RPG Final Fantasy Simdate RPG

Good Idea.

First thing that wasnt too great was only being able to pick main characters. I personally wanted to be Zell from VIII. Second was there was no Aeris. I am a Tifa fan, but how can you NOT have Aeris?? She was killed 1/3 way in the game you could atleast have be in the Sim Date. Graphics I didnt really like. They werent very well done. I dont give a hoot about spelling so that was fine. Music was a good job and all that. Great Idea but it could be WAY better. Thanks anyway.

Summer Flirt (a dress-up) Summer Flirt (a dress-up)

Wonderful

Great for making girls you could really know. If you could, please add more stuff. That is to say, Pink clothing, angel wings, lace underwear, more rings, and a background with grass and her on a tree stump. If you did that I would be able to make someone I know PERFECTLY. Im sure other people would like that stuff too, especially the wings. Great Job!

Dress Up Party-Demo Dress Up Party-Demo

Got lots o' potential

Breasts do need work, the look bad. Image and movie idea is good. Hope the full version will come sooner than march. Two thumbs up along with other things...

Rammer Dress-up 2(fuller) Rammer Dress-up 2(fuller)

"w00t"

Great overall. The presets are good and lots of choices. I really liked the Demon and Robot. Good Backgrounds and good music. If you could see me youd see me giving you two thumbs up.

Rammer responds:

:D thx a lot! my personal fav is the demon...and the rocker...and the ape. heh...i guess i like how the demon rammer turned out best.

Teh best game ever 2 Teh best game ever 2

What the hell?

Damn its crap. There isn't a door problem because there is no door. Should change its name to "teh best game ever 2 be sent to hell" 'cause that's where it's going.

EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02 EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02

Me again...

Still good for the 10th time! If you are thinking of making another Simdate, or if anyone wants to, Use Tenchi Muyo or something! that would be awsome. Buh bye!

Love Hina sim date RPG Love Hina sim date RPG

Two thumbs up

Well done. NEED to add more of a reward at the end. Your Eva4 Dateing sim was hilarious and This one was Hilarious and has great Gameplay. Make a new one! Good with the arrows and fighting.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

HOT DAMN!

Please hurry! Atleast get another event finished soon! Like maybe the underwear day at school? Or even the Rave party! Just something! Im sure when this game is done It will surpass Final Fantasy 7 as my favorite game ever! PLEASE HURRY!

Psychological Test Psychological Test

E-gahds!

Kinda messed up. Wasnt true. Hell the glass was made of Emerald and I Blew it up with a popsicle. What does this say about me? I dont know. Pretty funy tho.