PhayLin-KamaKayaPhayLin-KamaKaya

AIM
Phay666

It's Raining It's Boring It's Raining It's Boring

It was great

It was funny and all untill it just stopped... Right after his computer came on it just stopped... And if his Electricity is off, why are his lights and fan still on?? It confuses me. Sucked that it stopped, but it was good.

Otherside - Ep. 2 Otherside - Ep. 2

Tragdor

HAHA! Tragdor is funny, burning everything and all. At first I thought it was the same as the first but then BOOM! Tragdor comes! Funny. If, for some reason, you made a third one with something like that happening, something that is unexpexted, I would watch it and most likely like it!

em0 em0

It was very well done, that's for sure.

I can still remember three monthes ago, when what people call 'emo' now was known as sensitive, or poetic, or even romantic. But everyone had to be overly sensitive about everything at the same time and created a new label. But anyway, I liked the movie. I really hate god damn labels though. But whatever.

LL - Hotel California LL - Hotel California

Great song and good video.

It was cool that you made a Hotel California music video. It was funny though. The video was just going exactly to the words of the song. It didnt ruin it or anything it was just noticable for me. There was a song by Men At Work and their video for Down Under was like that. If the song says Dark desert Highway youve got one on screen. Kind of like you copied the song for deaf people. It was great though and the lock idea I think is funny. Thank you, I hadnt heard that song in a long time.

Spoilsbury Toast Boy Spoilsbury Toast Boy

Beautiful

All your films are amazing. I must know, what does the screen say during the psychotic flickers the boy has? I saw the clock, and the beatles and the post-it notes sayin 9:41, but I couldn't stop it right to read the text. Please tell me. Thank you.

Sauron's Prank Call Sauron's Prank Call

Something nice to say

Great! bravo. the voice was good, joke stupid but clever! two thumbs up.

F7 F7

HOLY CHEESE!!

Im not talking about Swiss cheese, Im just surprised! Blam point my poop maker! That was great! you got some skill. Forget a story, they dont know what theyre talking about. stories are for organized people. Any way Just between you and me, Two thu-! DAMN IT! cant we have any privacy. Forget it, two thumbs up!

Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre Dragon Ball Infinite::Pre

Neet

Interesting but way too short otherwise good

Deliverance Deliverance

Wicked

Very nice. His hair reminded me of Largo from Megatokyo. And the story slightly reminded me of Cowboy Bebop. Hmmm... whatever. Very very good ^_^

Spawn of Satan Spawn of Satan

666!

666 and a burning pile of styx! Burn mother fucker, BURN! Funny as Hell!